Friday, September 17, 2010

Seventeen Hour Nap

So I kind of screwed this whole "writing every day" thing up. I decided instead to sleep for 17 hours from last night to mid-morning today. My sleep schedule is in shambles again, but I'm used to adjusting and readjusting. Tomorrow is my homework day, and also my actual work day. I'm going to try to write tomorrow between my other engagements, but I can't commit. Which I've said I'd work on.

Writing is still my highest priority, but in order to continue writing, I should probably stay in school. Which means doing homework and working at a job. But like I said, I'll try to sneak it in. I still need to write something that makes you cry.

Thanks for sticking with me, those of you who have. Hopefully there will be some pay off eventually. It's time I try to reclaim my sleep cycle. Goodnight,

No comments:

Post a Comment