Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sleep Deprivation Can Be Fun

Today I made the mistake of setting up a new bank account with Chase on the same day new Apple products were announced. Now I know exactly how much a new iPod Touch costs, and how much money I don't have to buy one.

While on the topic of bad decisions, I should also mention how my horrible tendency to procrastinate is currently depriving me of my sleep, and, vicariously, my sanity. So who knows what this blog is going to be about? I don't. It's late. So I'm just going to ramble. (If you are one of my journalism professors and somehow found this blog, kindly stumble over this post.)

First thought: Wasabi, and how it's so delicious. I had vegetarian sushi today, and loaded mine up with that green, creamy goodness. I even ate some plain with, ginger. ("Ginger" the root, not "ginger" the type of person--I probably would have puked if it had been the latter.)

Next up: My roommate thought it would be an awesome idea to set the thermostat at 80 degrees last night. If it happens again, I am going to inform him that I am not paying for air conditioning to be slow roasted in a dorm room. We have the technology, let's use it. On a side note, that's what I always find myself yelling when I drive through Berne. (Shakes head at fanaticism.)

Last thought: I've almost been writing every day for a week! (Only 83 more days to go until I hit 90.) I'd better get interesting really quick.
I have a feeling 8 a.m. is going to come fast and hard. I'd better go to bed and prepare myself.

Perverts.

No comments:

Post a Comment