Friday, August 27, 2010

Is that a Challenge?

I am in a good place. Well, physically, I am in Wells County. But mentally, I am in a good place. And because my brain is (marginally) more important than my body, I guess this is a good thing.

I've decided it's time to make another attempt at blogging. Brad King, one of my journalism professors, has told us that most of us are going to fail at writing, that we will produce nothing but crap and that we will eventually give up. He exists to weed us out. I promise you, I will not be one of those weeds.

One of his suggestions is to make an effort to write every day for 90 days consecutively. He says there is something magical about that number. He says it will make us better writers. He says a lot of things, much of it too profane to write in this blog. And I believe everything he says.

Let the fun begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment